The model in these scans was modified from this http://www.blendswap.com/blends/characters/basemesh-rigged model.
- These scans are of a human model in front of a wall.
- The individual parts of the body were colored differently.
- The model is animated and extends the arms to the left and then to the right and to also looks in the direction of the extended arm
- Because of the coloring of the body parts the scan can be segmented based on the color channel to retrieve a ground truth
- The colored model without animation
- The colored and animated model
- Clean scans human_motion00001.pcd.gz and human_motion00010.pcd.gz
- Noisy scan human_motion_noisy00001.pcd.gz and human_motion00010.pcd.gz
- All scans pcd.zip
Video of the scan: