We had to wait until the Blender Foundation released Blender 2.63 to be up to date with their codebase. But today we are releasing Blensor 1.0.13.
- Improved Kinect simulation
- PGM export for Kinect depthmaps
- Texture support (UV mapped and procedural) for color and reflectivity
- Points of the kinect scan are now aligned correctly in a regular grid. In the previous version the position was not 100% accurate because of the disparity map quantization
- Distance Bias for the Velodyne Scanner is now working correctly